Design by lostminer
Uploaded Tue Apr 17 2012 11:52:20 GMT+0000 (UTC)
Viewed 3348 times in the past month
Viewed 126604 times overall
This one is a bit harder than the other minis because it has a bit more detail, but go slowly and you should be fine.
Other Search Terms: enderdragon
- Cut out both pieces first
- Crease along all of the folds before you start any gluing
- Use a toothpick to apply the glue (and don't put too much glue)
- Cut out both pieces
- Crease along all of the folds
- Assemble and glue the snout (a bit hard)
- Fold and glue the tail
- Assemble and glue the wings
- Assemble and glue the body
- Glue the wings onto the body
How to Print?
Click on the papercraft design image.
Make sure it has not been resized by your browser (you might need to click the image again).
Print using your browser's Print function.
If you leave a comment, be respectful.
No swearing, including censored or abbreviations.