New Papercraft Designs
Designs on this page have not been approved for permanent inclusion on the site.
- Login to vote
- Vote Up to keep
- Vote Down to remove
A design with 10 down votes is removed from the site.
Papercraft Design Rules
READ THESE BEFORE YOU UPLOAD
Don't upload your personal Minecraft skin or a random made up skin. This applies to regular sized AND minis.
Unfortunately there are just too many of them
and they will be DELETED without explanation, sorry.
Non-Minecraft designs are allowed and encouraged
TIPS to get approved
Use a good TITLE that exactly describes the papercraft design.
Add a good DESCRIPTION explaining exactly what the design is (in case people don't know what it is).
We will probably DELETE these with no explanation, sorry
- Minecraft skin files (because they're not papercraft).
- Character files with no description and no skin file (or link to the skin file).
- Anything that's not papercraft.
- Anything that's already on the site (improvements are OK).
Are you uploading a SKIN PAPERCRAFT (full sized or mini)?
- It MUST be a well known skin OR a famous character (YouTubers MUST have at least 500,000 subscribers).
- It MUST have a proper title.
- It MUST have a proper description of who/what it is.
- It MUST include the original skin OR explain how to get it.
- Everything else will probably be deleted without explanation. Sorry.
Are you uploading a BLOCK?
- No RANDOM MADE-UP blocks from the block generator
- Mod blocks only permitted from VERY POPULAR mods and texture packs (NO blocks from unreleased or made up mods)
No LAYERED blocks. These are blocks such as torches on blocks, rails on blocks, etc.
Unfortunately there are too many combinations, and the block generator should be used for anyone who wants these.
Are you uploading a 2D ITEM?
- 2D items only permitted from VERY POPULAR mods and texture packs (NO items from unreleased or made up mods)
- DON'T upload a large number of 2D items. Upload one or two FIRST, and if they are POPULAR, upload a few more, etc.
Rules for MINECRAFT PAPERCRAFT DESIGNS
All skins, mobs, blocks, items and designs from mods should be to the SAME SCALE as other Minecraft designs on the site.
Typically this means that the design should be 800% the size of the original Minecraft graphics.
Rules for ALL PAPERCRAFT DESIGNS
- No gore
- No nudity or anything of a suggestive nature
COPYRIGHT (these are REALLY IMPORTANT)
Official Minecraft graphics are NOT allowed.
Designs from an officially released mod or texture pack are OK.
Papercraft designs taken from other websites are NOT allowed.
Designs should be something you have created, and never taken from another website.